Thursday 25 November 2010

I just had to share Day 2 - a picture of something you ate today.

UPDATED!!!! I didnt actually realise that todays challenge was something i ate today until i just looked so it was quite a good thing i had a yummy lunch today, lol.



Well i actually got into my weight watchers book and looked at what real food i can eat apart from rabbit food and so i came up with a rather yummy lunch today, i had
steamed chicken breast = 4 points

oven chips = 5 points

side salad with half portion of cheese = 2 points

bbq sauce = 1 points

fruit juice = 2 points

Total was 14 points which as my main meal of the day was awesome i think, just take a look.



That was one tasty lunch. I am left with 12 points for today and that will be about a 3 point snack and a cup-a-soup for 1 point, the last 2 days i havnt had all my points, i dont know if this is going to make a difference but i cant see how eating more is going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment