Monday 22 November 2010

Day 28-Something that stresses you out and Day 29-3 Wishes

Day 28 - something that stresses you out. I think this is pretty obvious, what stresses me out so much is the fact that my body isn't the same as someone else my age, i mean, i don't want to be like the same but you always hear people say your young you have your health and nothing to worry about infertility is something that happens when you leave having children too late, but in my case even if i was 'old' at the ripe old age of 23 then when would have been my time, 10 12 14 years????? this is so stressing and to make it a little bit more stressing i still have to lose weight before getting the IVF, i went for the first meeting for weight watchers this morning and so tomorrow i start the diet, i am just hoping i lose at least 8 lbs by then. all these things are what is stressing me out.



Day 29 - 3 wishes, wish 1- i wish my body would just work the way it should, wish 2 - that Ruth could get her wish of a healthy baby, i know i don't know her but what i do know of her she is so deserving. wish 3 - i wish for my mom not to hurt so much about not seeing her grand kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment