Thursday 11 November 2010

Day 17-something you're looking forward to and Day 18-something you regret

Day 17-something you're looking forward to, i am so looking forward to getting this ivf journey on the road, i am trying my best to stay positive and most of the time i succeed, i am also looking forward to harry potter next week, lol i know i know but i am an undercover nerd and i love all the movies, i was just a little bit disappointed with the 6th movie as there was supposed to be a big battle when dumbledore dies but there wasn't so i am hoping the last 2 are epic, i cant believe i just said epic on my blog, i am such a nerd lol.



Day 18-something you regret, i don't really regret a lot in my life as it has gotten me to where i am now but there is one thing that i do regret and that is wasting my time on people that have no respect for anybody other than themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment