Wednesday 24 November 2010

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


My day today didn't quite start as it usually does, normally i am woken up by Mimi jumping at the side of the bed but i woke up this morning quite late and she was still asleep. Obviously when i started moving she got up too. I got up fed her then let her outside. I then got ready to go out to tesco to get something for my dinner, i didn't know what i wanted at this point, so off me and my mom went on the short walk to tesco, i ended up buying a multi pack.....no not of biscuits but of magazines, a pack of grapes and a cabbage, see i love cabbage, if it wasn't for my love of cheese and Italian food i would be so healthy as i love most veg, so i decided i was going to have cabbage with chicken and a sprinkle of cheese for my dinner that should have come to around 10 points. When i got to the checkout i was served buy the guy who always had to pet Mimi when i took her in when she was so tiny, he asked where she was today and i told him that i didn't want to bring her as we were told to leave the main store before so i didn't want her to be banned from the other shops too, he said i should argue that there are no signs up about not taking the dog in, plus she was always carried anyway so where is the problem?? Anyway, i went home and made my dinner, and started to design the writing for my Christmas card to Ruth and David from the US, by designing the writing i mean, my mom has a machine that can cut out and draw things so i went online to pick a Christmas font and tried a few out and finally finished it, all i need to do now is stick it down then fill it out, pop the gift i got her in the envelope and send it off. Well then i caught up with the blogs i follow then had to get ready for work, at this point i could feel a headache coming on, so i had to suffer at work with one of those niggly headaches that is right at the front above your eyes, well then i came back and decided i wanted a fish finger sandwich, but yes you guessed it we had no fish fingers, so i ended up cooking a coated fish portion then mashing it onto a sandwich and you know what?? it tasted awesome!!!! I could just eat another, but i wont as i am on my weight watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment