Thursday 25 November 2010

4 Things.

Today i was catching up on a few blogs and came across this little thing that someone was doing, it was 4 Things then you have to answer them so i thought to pass the time before i go to work i would do them. Here goes.


4 Things I did 10 Years Ago (2000):
  1. I started secondary school.
  2. I moved into my current house.
  3. I dyed my hair for the first time.
  4. I lost one of my best friends.


4 Things I did 5 Years Ago (2005):
  1. I had just started my second year at college.
  2. I lost a lot of weight on diet pills.
  3. I fell so deep into depression, i was on medication and was concidering the unthinkable.
  4. I got my first job at the showcase cinemas and it was awesome. 

4 Things I did Yesterday:
  1. Decided that i was going to put christmas lights on the outside of the house.
  2. Decided Friday is christmas shopping day.
  3. Had a headache.
  4. Went to work.

4 Shows I love to watch:
  1. 19 Kids and counting (it hasnt got to 19 kids and counting over here yet but i have seen it in advance)
  2. Hannan Montana forever even though i am an adult i still made sure i stopped what i was doing when the hour long special came on to so how she told everyone that she was miley, on the leno show too, it was awesome and i loved the one where she sang the song for the families of army men and women, it bought a tear to my eye.
  3. Teen mom, i know it sounds sad but i do enjoy the drama.
  4. Sister wives, i dont believe in polygammy but who am i to say other people shouldnt do it, it is quite and eye opening program. 

4 things I love to do:
  1. Read, i have always loved to read, i will read almost anything, and i must say when i am in the book store i do judge a book by its cover, that is sometimes how i pick my next read, it doesnt always work out but it is still a way of picking.
  2. Shopping, i think this one is a little bit predictable.
  3. Walk my dog.
  4. Play on the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment