Sunday 14 November 2010

Day 21-a photo of you

Well today we went on a walk with the dog to Clent, at the top of the hill from some of the views it looked like we were really high because of the mist but its not really that high. Here is the picture of me, i decided i will use a photo i took Friday after i had been shopping and got me a new babyliss curling wand, and my hair stayed curly for the rest of the day, it never does that so here it is.

Here are the pictures that i took today, if you look at the view sometimes it looks like the sea is close but really it is just the fields and mist.



Here is Mimi enjoying her walk.


Me and Dave with Mimi as she wouldn't cooperate with the camera so i had to hold her.



My mom and dad with Mimi


See it looks like the sea.


Me and my mom.


And me and Dave with me showing how breezy it was up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment