Friday 12 November 2010

Day 19- something you miss

I know this is going to sound a little bit cliche but i miss being younger, when you have the freedom to feel like an adult but with out the resposibilities. I miss being that teenager that always dreamed of having a big family with lots of kids in which i would be able to conceive more or less when i wanted to, to be like other people that only seem to think about being pregnant and it happens. I miss the time when i was naive and thought that if i forgot to put my patch on at the right time i would be one of those girls people expected me to turn out as. But most of all i miss the time that i was part of a couple who didn't know we had fertility problems and just thought it wasn't our time for a baby, the time when all i needed to worry about is what colour my bridesmaids are going to wear and and what my hair will look like and what i want my flowers to be like, not like now when i feel like i have to deal with work, and planning a wedding and trying to lose weight and work out when we will get our turn, its like living in limbo, not knowing when anything is going to start to happen if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment