Monday 1 November 2010

Day 4-Your parents, Day 5-Your siblings, Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy, Day 7-Favorite movies, Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Well i will explain why i haven't been here for a few days, well it is a but of a 'too much information' problem that you really don't need to read about so i will spare you the gory details but all you need to know is i am feeling better. So here is the update.

Day 4-Your parents

First we have my dad, Mark, he is a truck driver and we love to take the mick out of him as you can see from the pictures.


Now here is my mom, Debbie, we work together and she is my best friend, we love to mess about at work with sweeties like the teeth below, we are on the twilight shift and we had there fangs in the sweeties so we decided to take pictures like we were from twilight, lol. I know this is sad but you need to do something.



Day 5-Your siblings

I am not going to fill this with all of my so called siblings as 3 out of the 4 are arse-hole bitches and don't deserve the blog space. So here is my younger brother, Thomas.

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy.


This picture always makes me happy just how comfortable we are together and to think in this picture me and Dave had only been together about 3 or 4 months, even then i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Day 7-Favorite movies

My favourite movies change all the time but i do have lots of favourites and here is just a few.
Juno, Labyrinth, My best friends wedding, Beauty and the beast, Freddie got fingered, Willy wonka, Wizard of OZ, Paranormal activity 1 and 2. There are so much more.

Day 8-A place you've traveled to.

In 2008 we went to Florida for our first holiday together on our own. It was awesome, we went to all the different parks.


No comments:

Post a Comment