Monday 25 October 2010

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts.

Here is my second 30 day challenge.
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts.

Right, my name is Amy and i am 23 years old, i live in Dudley which is in the UK. I currently live at home with my parents and little brother younger brother, (i keep calling him my little brother but he is not so little any more he is taller than me). I have a puppy called Mimi, a rabbit called bob and 2 chip monks called chip and monk. I am engaged to an amazing guy and we have our wedding booked for September 2012 3 days after i turn 25. I love to read, i have done since i was very young i ready the hobbit and lord of the rings by the time i was 10 and i like to read at least one book a month but sometimes if i have a busy month or it is a very log book i wont pressure myself too much. I also love watching American shows like 18 kids and counting and just started watching a new one called 'quints by suprise' it isn't on TV over here yet but i watch it online. I also love food shows like 'diners, drive-ins and dives' and 'man vs food' i think this could be the reason i find it hard to lose weight as i love cooking.I enjoy taking my dog for a walk but hate it when she wont sit at the kerb, i think its because its too cold on her but, lol.


Here is a recent picture of me:

This is me, obviously, me and my mom did a midnight walk for the Mary Stevens hospice which my grandad has been helping with for quite a few years and they like it if people would dress up, well me being me i had to go out and get me a new costume so i decided on a bee, my mom went as a hula girl (with leggings and a tshirt underneath as it was the middle of the night and we are not that into showing our wiggly bits lol.). it was so much fun.


Now my 15 interesting facts.


I am ever so slightly addicted to Pepsi max, i drink it everyday.

I was paralysed from the waist down for 2 days when i was 18 after a car accident.

I keep it a secret from most of the people i know that i am infertile and am waiting for IVF (so if you are reading this and know me please don't say anything on facebook, i don't want everyone talking about me any more than they already do)

I am debt free!

I have an OCD that irritates me so much, i cant help but sing a song if just the mention of it comes up, or a TV advert, or just a saying from a movie, i just have to do it and i get annoyed with myself about it.

I am a very emotional person but i don't really show it.

I am a secret nerd, geek, swat, dork, you get the picture.

I have read the bible in full, (not in the right order but i don't feel this is necessary)

I plan on going to uni after i am married to do forensic science.

I wanted to do my work experience in a morgue where they make-up the dead people. but they said they couldn't just in case we were emotionally scared from it, lol.

My mom is my best friend.

I love Lillie's.

I enjoy working in a factory, yes i know that sounds weird but i do.

I haven't seen my bedroom floor so much in the past 10 years than i have in the last 2 months since getting my dog.

I proved the bra show wrong when i was measured for a bra. they measured me as a 40D, when i tried it on it was too big round but way to small in the cups so i went back to my usual size which is 36/38 FF/G this all depends on where i get my bras from and what style they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment