Monday 4 October 2010

Day 12: something you are OCD about.

I have this really bad OCD of quoting, it can be movies or songs but i have to do it, i have even got to the point where i can be mid sentence and have to say my quote then carry on, my mom has grown to deal with this but things like the following are what happen:

  • The flash 'AAHHAA' on my camera is broken.
  • (while baking with my mom) MOM: you only need a spoon full, ME: of sugar helps the medicine go down.
  • MOM: what time are they working till today? ME: 'workin' 9 to 5' (sang in the style of the great dolly parton)
  • (while setting up my moms new computer) ME: plug it in plug it in. (like from the air freshener advert)
  • (this one is a little bit different but i cant help but saying it every time) When i hear Morrisons it always reminds me of Mario so i end up calling it marrisons then insist on doing the theme tune. yes i know but i cant help it.
While i am sat here i am finding it rather hard to think of them but like my mom has just said she cant remember them until i say them anymore as its just so common these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment