Monday 11 October 2010

Day 18: my wedding/future wedding/past wedding and Day 19 a talent of yours.

Well i missed a day again so here is 2 for you.

Day 18: my wedding/future wedding/past wedding.
Well this is pretty easy just read the rest of my blog from the beginning you can find everything about my wedding so far its going to be awesome.

Day 19: a talent of yours.
I have a few talents that are not great like playing the piano and the double bass, but i have to give the strangest one i can think of, so here goes.
When i was younger i was riding my brothers bike when someone drove a remote controlled car in front of me and i was not able to stop so i went head first over the handlebars and cut up all my face. in doing so i think i might have broken my nose as it used to have a little bump in it but now there isn't but we never found out if it was broken or not. Well since then if i wiggle my nose in a certain way i can catch the nerve and cause myself to sneeze, lol. i know why would you need to do this but it served me well when i was in high school and didn't want to go to school i could look like i had the flu or something, i still sometimes do it now if i don't want to do something i will make myself sneeze and get out of it, it doesn't always get me out of it though, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment