Thursday 21 October 2010

Day 28: whats in your handbag/purse and Day 29 - hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Day 28: whats in your handbag/ purse.




Love this one as i have so much in my bag that it may take a while, lol.




My handbag is a juno cross body patent bag in electric blue. (below is a picture from google not my actual bag.)



This bag it awesome its like mary poppins bag.

3 hospital letters (appointment, SA info, IVF guidelines)
a pay slip
a cd with pictures i had printed at boots
tum tums
purse
small bag with tampons (forgot to take out now i have moon cup)
anti bacterial hand wash
deodorant
perfume
eye drops
small bottle mouth wash
small tub face cream
small empty tub
concealer
organic detoxing foundation
breath spray
nail file
house keys
half pack halls soothers
3 lolly pops
bra extension
4 used cinema tickets (inception, sex and the city 2, the last exorcism and devil)
17 used bus tickets
4 boots weight receipts
7 doggy treats
doggy poop bags
I didn't realise just how much i do have in my bag, lol, wow.




Day 29: my hopes dreams and plans for the next 365 days.




This for me is mostly focused around fertility treatment, there will be normal day to day things like spending time with my family and that sort of thing but i am trying so hard with my weight so that i am healthy for IVF, i am also trying to read as much as i can so that i know as much as possible so that there are no nasty surprises around the corner. I am debt free now so i am concentrating on paying for my wedding too which isn't in the next 365 days but if i was asked this again after the 365 days is up then i think it would be different as i am hoping and praying that and treatment we are given will work in the next 365 days and so after that i wouldn't have as much to be stressed about, but i know from statistics and other peoples blogs that the hoping and praying doesn't always come through.

No comments:

Post a Comment