Tuesday 19 October 2010

Day 27: your worst habit

Before i get on to day 27 i just need to explain about where day 26 is. well its on where, i decided with the week i have had i can hardly remember if it happened last week or 3 weeks ago and i really don't want to try to remember it all and put it on here, i know i am sort of cheating on the challenge but i have managed them all so far so i think i am allowed.
Day 27
I would have to say my worst habit would have to be putting myself down, i cant help it i have done it for so long now that i don't realise i do it, i do it all the time. i don't think there really is any thing else i can say about this as it is quite self explanatory. My other worse habit is the exact same thing as my OCD which is bursting into song or spouting of a quote mid conversation when a word or phrase sets me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment