Friday 1 October 2010

Day 9: a photo i took.

I have 2 favourite photos that i have taken that i just have to put both of them here.




This first picture looks so exotic like i had been to Asia but it was actually taking while waiting for a ride at Animal Kingdom in Florida. Me and the Mr went there in 2008 and i couldnt believe all the different things there was to take pictures of, i went like 6000 miles in one direction but came back with pictures that look like i went 6000 miles in the other direction. I just love this picture though.




The next picture is one i took at the begining of this week, the Mr had got me a huge bouquet of flowers for my birthday and they had just started to bloom so when one was fully open i had to take a picture of it, they were so beautiful. My mom saw this picture and said it looks like it could have been a proffesional picture, all this from a £100 camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment