Sunday 3 October 2010

Day 10: a photo taken over 10 years ago of you, and Day 11:a photo of you recently.

I am a day behind but i am doing a double post so here goes.

Day 10: a photo taken over 10 years ago of you.

This photo has got to have been from when i was about 3 or 4 so it is nearer 20 years old but its over 10 years. My mom used to get novelty knitting patterns and knit me loads of jumpers and as i love having my photo taken i was more than willing to strike a pose. I am so glad my parents had cameras when i was growing up. I am such a little poser i cant help it, lol.

 
Day 11: A photo of you recently.
This photo was taken about 2 months ago when i was out looking for the right tiara for my wedding, i wish my hair was longer and i was wearing some make-up but i just love my tiara, that's why i chose this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment