Wednesday 5 January 2011

Im here

I am here.... it feels like forever and a day since i last posted even though it was probably only a few days ago.

Well last year i got weird looks when i said i was getting married in 2012 like it was a million years away but now i can say i am getting married next year!!!!!!!!! I seems so close....

Well i was having a bit of a bored day today so i was searching the net for everything and anything. I came across a few dresses that would be suitable for my bridesmaids but i need to see if they would be long enough for Emma as she is quite tall so i would order a few to see. this was the original one i was going to order.


This dress was for £89 and does not come with the blue stole but a purple one, but when i decided to order one that's when they decided the biggest they had was in a 14 and that would be too small so i had to give up on that one.

Then i found this one which i cant remember how much it was but it was about the same price maybe a little bit cheaper.



I ordered this one in black but the picture was a bit dark so here it is but in blue, it looks so pretty and hopefully it is long enough.

I also ordered this one too which i thought was awesome.



They are not from a bridesmaid shop or anything so i can send them back but i think i like this one because its just lighter and fresher looking.

Then as i was looking i fell in love, now i know i have said my dress is my dream dress, there are so many things about it that are just irritating me about it like having to have the lace hook fixed then there is no guarantee that the others would not break and it needs to be cleaned and i just have fell out of love with it. but i found this one that i think would work with the fact that i have found a hair style that is quite low maintenance and so this dress is a bit simpler and it was on sale for £150!!!!!!!!!! i thought my dress was a bargain but this one is brand new and this cheap how could i not order it, and it was the last one in a size 16 too. So without making you wait any longer here it is.


As we have been having fertility issues my body shape is most likely to change in the next 20 months and i think this dress will suit any shape and if it just so happened that i am in the situation where i am with child (i know not a perfect situation but it will hide it well and it will all be worth it.

The bridesmaids dresses should be coming this Friday and the wedding dress the following Friday. I cant wait.

Now a little moan. My MOH started uni this past September and so i understand that she will be busy but since then i have messaged numerous times by phone and on facebook and have not heard anything from her even though i know she wasn't always busy over Christmas. I don't know what to think, could it be she doesn't want anything to do with it any more. i cant think of a reason why she wouldn't at least message me saying hi and that she is really busy with uni but i got nothing. I have not ordered her a dress yet as they are mostly just to see if they are long enough for Emma but if she doesn't get in touch then I'm not gonna get a dress as it is a lot of money to spend if she wont be needing it. if she does then she may have to have a different dress and deal with it. What am i supposed to do???????

No comments:

Post a Comment