Tuesday 11 January 2011

What a bust

The main word in the title was 'bust', as i said in a previous post i had ordered a new wedding dress, well i got a 14 and a 16, i got in the 14 but i couldn't get my boobs in, they could barely get in the 16, i looked a mess, well from the under bust up below looked great. So i will be sticking with my original dress, after my mom talked me into putting it on again and we thought we could use the spare hanging straps for the dress maker to fix the broken loop, then she will pay for it to be cleaned, if it makes me happy, i am happy but at the same time i feel like i am still going to look like i had a really big dress but scrimped on everything else.

Don't get me wrong i LOVE!!!!! my original dress and it was always me favourite from the moment the lady in the shop talked me into trying it on. Also, i got a veil a while ago, i wanted an elbow length one so i though i would look on eBay, there was one advertised as a 2 tier elbow length veil, when i got it it was a 3 tier and it is past fingertip length, it was also supposed to be ivory but it couldn't be more white if you bleached it. So this has put me off wearing a veil.

One good point it i have got a new curling wand and i can curl my hair quite easy, and it stays in all day!!! This has never happened before, i tried it out at our works Christmas party and that is in a hot factory so i though with the cold and wind outside and the heat inside i would end up with flat hair before anyone got there but it was still curly the next day!!


This one was at work.


This was late that night before i went to bed.


This one is around 5pm the next day (after i had a mole removed from my face, are you just loving my Nelly look lol.)

So i will now be having my hair curly for the wedding with my tiara and no veil. I am not sure how good the curls will be if my hair is longer but if i try it and it doesn't work as good or at all then i will cut my hair to the length it is now which is around my shoulders so i know how long it needs to be to get a good curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment