Tuesday 28 December 2010

wow!!!!

I am so surprised at some peoples comments lately. I have decided that in January i am going to get Mimi 'done' she is just 6 months and having seasons, can open her up to all sorts of problems, and as she is so small there is no way i would breed her, i think this would just put too much pressure on her and myself as i don't think i could deal with a litter, and if anything was to happen to her i would hate myself so it is just the best option. Now on to the comments, someone who knows about my IF, heard that i was going to get Mimi done and said i should be a little bit more sympathetic as i know what its like not to be able to have children why should i put my dog through that........erm hello, she is my baby, she is so small and she depends on me, I'm not going to put her at risk of death just so that i can make money from her, there is a bit of a difference between me having a child and allowing my dog to have a litter. Just because of my IF i have not chosen to do this, i would hate myself if i let her keep her womb then get cancer, or i end up with a litter or puppies but she was so ill i had to put her down or she died, she cannot be replaced. Would you ask a parent to put their child in that situation, i think not. Its like not letting my child have their injections when they are born, it is to prevent suffering, not just to give them some pain.

OK rant over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment