Wednesday 12 January 2011

THE coolest save the date in the WORLD....maybe....

As i was getting up to date with my subscriptions i came across this one from met my match and i just had to share it.


Kate and Rich - 'Save the Date' (Wedding Invitation Film) from FX Films on Vimeo.

Wasn't that just the coolest thing you have ever seen, i laughed so much i had to watch it a second time. It got me thinking of what we were going to do (as we intended on just telling our family and sending little emails to our friends) and i though like less than 20 minutes ago, the MR qualified as a game designer so maybe we could make a little game for people to play that would give them the information before the invitation. I really haven't thought this through (as you can tell this will probably never work lol) but it would be awesome to do something like this or a video of some sort, a DVD game or something, i am so going to sleep on the idea and maybe look into it before i tell the MR and for him just to laugh in my face and send me to the local asylum lol. Any way i will let you know what i decided at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment