Saturday 8 January 2011

bridesmaid dresses came

OK, yesterday the bridesmaid dresses came, as in my previous post i said i got the black one and a purple dip dyed one, well the dip dyed one just looked cheap, i tried them on and i wouldn't make my bridesmaids wear it at all, it made the boobs look so strange, and on Emma it was a little bit off the ground which i didn't want. The black one well what can i say about the black one other than.....I WANT ONE....I WANT ONE!!!!!!! it is amazing, its not thick like most bridesmaids dresses so it should make them sweat as much and they are very forgiving, they have this little split up the front of the top layer up to the boob line so it skims the curves beautifully and it came to the floor and didn't look too over the top or to revealing, i love it, i ordered a size 20 to try for Emma but she is losing weight so i think i will have to send them back then wait about 6/8 months to see whats going on then see about ordering it again, i have still not heard anything for my MOH so i will message her saying i have picked dresses that are black and hers may need to be taken up when i order it but if i don't hear anything then I'm not going to bother again, i will wait for her to get in touch. I ordered my dress which was a 16 but the date of delivery keeps going up it was at 14th jan now it is up to 25th jan so i looked and they had a 14 so i tried to order that, it says delivery on 11th jan which is Tuesday so we will see. i think a 14 may work as i could lose a few lbs if needed its not like i have to lose stones or anything so that's not a problem, the only worry is i am very top heavy so i will have to squish my boobies in to fit but i can always make them a bit flatter with a new bra so that's not a problem. When i told my mom she asked if i am going to change my mind again as i already got my other dress on her credit card and now i don't want it. I told her that it still is my dream dress and i would love to wear it but like how the one loop at the back snapped, what is to say all the others wont snap, it would just bother me, and i thought as i am not really going over board on other things and would like to save as much money as possible for any future fertility treatment that i don't want an over the top dress then for people to think i went and spent all my money on the dress and just got everything else on the cheap. I just think the new dress, should it fit, would be a bit more elegant but girly and more age appropriate, i want to look young as I'm not old, i think it is a very youthful dress. S me and my mom are going to see about putting my current dress back on eBay and just say i changed my mine, i am only human i am allowed to change my mind aint i???
We went to the flower warehouse today and i got 40 pull bows, 20 in cadbury purple and 20 in a shade lighter and they were really cheap too, about £3.50 a box with vat. They also have favour boxes in lilac a pack of 10 for £1.60 so about £10 for 6 packs.
I have been looking at the same site for the past year about the flowers and i think i am going to get my bouquets from them, for mine and 2 bridesmaids flowers its gonna cost about £55 which isn't too much. So far i think i have everything under control other than the MOH situation.

I will keep you posted when/if my dress arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment