Wednesday 22 December 2010

Day 26, 27, 28 and 29

Sorry i haven't posted for my blog challenge for a few days i have been really busy, yesterday i finished work for the Christmas holidays and me and my mom were asked to do the food for the party so we have been so bust shopping and cooking over the past few days i have bearly had time to read eveyones posts but i managed it, the food was awesome, here is me yesterday:







As i have written before i love Christmas and i love dressing up so whats better than to dress up at Christmas. I was also shocked that my hair stayed curly, i normally spend like an hour on curling then as soon as i head out its gone flat so i was surprised.
I had to have a mole removed from my face today and i look like Nelly i have this plaster across my cheek but it is quite tender though.

Below there are 2 pictures where you can see the mole on my right cheek (on the left of the pictures)




I was told there didn't look like a problem with the mole but it had grown a bit and when i look down i could see it so i thought i will see if the doc will take it off (along with one on my back which had a skin tag in it). So i went today and she injected my face and it went numb almost straight away, the only think is i could feel what she was doing, not in a painful way but the sensation was making me a little woozy, i could feel her 'scooping' out the mole, it was one of the weirdest feeling ever. and now for the next few days i have to go around looking like this:



Now for the 4 days of challenges.

Day 26 – Someone you admire.

I admire Emma Watson, Hermionie Grainger from Harry potter, i know this one sounds strange but never once have i heard that she has been a diva or thinks she is better than anyone because she is famous, it was only recently that she said how shocked she was when she realised just how much money she has. She also goes to uni in America like any other normal girl. Such an inspiration.


Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?



This was at my baptism in march 2009, since then i have changes in that i no longer attend church. I am and always will be a christian but last Christmas i was accused of stealing the one of our pastors tops from the ironing shop where i used to volunteer every Thursday morning and the odd day when someone else couldn't do it. I couldn't believe it, they were always gossiping about people who had left the church for whatever reason, and the day the top went missing i left with a tiny little gift bag that was about 2 inch by 4 inch which had a little gift from the pastor for my help in the shop, so where was i supposed to have put this top, i am not even the same shape or size as her. I just thought this was not on, for a while i was having texts asking if i had seen it as it was missing then that it was expensive and i will admit i did iron it, but i was hanging in that shop when i left. So that is how i have changed from this picture.

Day 28 – Your favourite movie.
I have so many movies that are my favourite that i don't know what to put, but i will say that some of the movies i can watch over and over again are the bring it on movies. I saw the first one while i was a cheerleader and i loved it.







Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
I could never get tired of watching Disney, it doesn't bother me if it is movies or shows i love Disney, i don't think i will ever grow out of it.


Sorry about the picture over load, i think i got a little carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment