Saturday 4 December 2010

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

well as of this morning my make-up bag is mostly empty as i had to tip it all out to find what i needed so i will just run through a list of what is in there maybe with some pictures if i can find them on google.

First we have my Bourjois bio detox organic foundation, this brand is one of the only ones that goes pale enough for me and it isn't to thick.

Then we have Lancome matte finish powder.

Then we have Rimmel max mascara, i get different mascara every time as i am yet to find one that is perfect this one is good but a little bit clumpy sometimes.



I have an eye liner that i have no idea what brand it is but this is the closest picture i could find, it has a bud on the end for application and there is a lid that goes with it that has a hidden sharpener in it.

Then there is clarins 3 in one blush, and tint, it can be used on cheeks lips and even eyes, it is awesome. 



I have a few different of these Barry M dazzle dusts, in blue, silver and pail pinks. Not that i know where all of them are, lol.




I have a few of these too, they are from Avon, and i have the black and grey, a pink and purple and i think a blue one.


Obviously i have to have a whole group of make-up brushes from the Sporty range.


And last but definitely not the least important is the good old Johnson's baby lotion. I love the smell and how soft it leaves your skin, i cant wait till i have a baby so that my house can smell of this all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment