Thursday 9 December 2010

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without. and Day 16 – What’s in your bag?

I thought i would do both of these together as i never leave house without a few things that are in my bag.
First i never leave the house without lip balm, at the moment it is a fanta orange flavour and it keeps your lips so lush i am gonna stock load it just in case.


Second, i never leave the house without my phone, its not only my phone anymore, it is where i keep track of my appointments and results and my little notes and questions to ask different people at different places.


I have just today emptied my bag out so in there now i have, tissues (both for my nose and for doggy poop), my purse, perfume, deodorant, mouthwash, face cream, phone, 3 lolly pops, and lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment