Thursday 23 December 2010

Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

I don't have a picture from today as i have been really busy with shopping and the vets and making sure everything is ready for but i will re post a couple from the last few days.



The first one was from Tuesday night and the second one was from yesterday after my surgery.

The 3 good things that have happened in the last 30 days are:

1. I broke up from work for the Christmas holidays.
2. I got some amazing compliments at work about my outfit for the last day at work.
3. I have been able to teach Mimi to lie down (finally) and to push open the back door after toilet and push it closed after she is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment