Saturday 27 March 2010

our monogram



These were the monograms me and the H2B did this morning, i had tried to do one on my computer but couldnt get it right so we tried on photoshop and they came out great i thought the first one was ok but we may not have had the purple background as it would look a little bit odd having a square on the top of eveything, so we tried another one and then made it oval and i love it, im glad im marrying a computer geek, lol, so the second one is what is going to be out official monogram, it will be on the top of the invites, the R.S.V.P cards, the order of service, a big one on the seating board, on the place cards and maybe on the save the dates, the thing with the save the dates is i was going to send the save the dates in e-mail, but my mom said what about the people who dont have conputers, well the people who dont have conputers are the people who will definatly be coming anyway like my grandad on my moms side and my nan on my dads side so i think the e-mails will work, and it saves a lit of my time and/or money as i would have to either send all of them via post which can be quite expensive even if there was only like 60 or 70 invites, or i would have to get my mom to drive me around to deliver them and as alot of my friends moved away to go to uni that could cost me so much in petrol that it wouldnt be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment