Tuesday 30 March 2010

NOT HAPPY

I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!
Me and my mom originally decided to make the cake ourselves as it would cost alot less than buying one from a cake maker, well this isnt a great idea, for the past few weeks since deciding to do this we have been making some cake to work out how we are going to do it, which recipies to use, how big we are going to make it. well that really was a bad idea as i have put on weight!!!!! i cant believe it, i went into boots yesterday and weighed myself and the scales say i have put on around 9lbs in about 3 weeks, i feel so ashamed. both my mom and H2B have said it dosnt matter as my clothes still fit and i dont look that bad, and the fact the weight has gone to my already large boobs lol so my H2B is happy, i just cant believe i lost control, i couldnt resist temptation. granted the cakes were very nice but i shouldnt be eating all the cake like everyweek.

so my plan of action is......i am working till wednesday then i am off for 5 days for easter, my mom and dad are leaving on friday for a trip to warwick castle so i will be left to my own devices, so i am thinking if i dont want to be eating all the food in the house i am going to ride my bike to himley hall which is about 3 miles away and take a pasta or salad with me and go for a run and read my book and jot down some more of my plans in my wedding book.

right rant over, me and dave went to the church on sunday to pay the deposit so we have definatly got the day. we have had some ideas for different things, i originally wanted the traditional wedding cars but then i realised how much they cost so i asked my dad about the business car at work but he said they dont have it no more......aaaarrrrrgggggg. why me, so i decided to gve up and have a bath, when i went shopping with my mom she said that when my dad saw that i was a little upset the i couldnt really afford wedding cars and the business car was gone he went searching for wedding cars and showed my mom so she thinks he will pay for them, i really hate asking for money or for them to pay for things as they have helped me out while i was in college and when i was having money troubles.

well tomorrow me and my mom are going down to the hotel so that i can take the bowl for my centerpiece so that i can see how they look on the table and to see if i am going to need to fill it out a little and that sort of thing, i am going to need to size up the tables to see how much organza im going to need to make table runners as i am not going to pay for someone to rent me some when i found a site where i can get rolls of organza and i will just have to seam the cut edge, which shouldnt be a problem as i can sew. then i have to ask if they have a contact for the DJ so i can see if he uses CDs or a laptop so that i can see about linking the laptop to the projector for our first dance with the video on the wall. i also need to know if they have a contact for chair covers and sashes to see how much they will charge, then i need to go throught what we are having and what we are changing so that i have a total before i hand over our deposit.

i had an amazing idea last night that i may have a large piece of card with a drawn tree on it (it will be bare just the branches and trunk) then i want every guest to dip their finger into paint and make the trees leaves from their fingreprints then sign their names, so its a little bit like a guest book but it can be framed and place in our house. its just another one of of my cheap but cute little ideas.

i was looking in wilko's today and found these cute little boxes that would be soo cool for the order of services, i decided i am going to do one but its going to be on a single piece of thick paper with out monogram on the top then rolled and wrapped with a ribbon which will also be tied up with the bubbles i want instead of confettii.

No comments:

Post a Comment