Friday 19 March 2010

my wedding party



Right i think i should first introduce the main person in the wedding party and that is my H2B david, who if he wasnt in the wedding party i wouldnt be getting married lol.












Next we have my dad, mark, who is walking me down the aisle, i keep winding him up saying he has to pay for it all and yea says yea he will if we can get it all for £10 lol i know he is just joking though.








Now we have my MOH the beautiful Amy, i dint know how i was going to ask her to become my MOH as we dont see each other that often but i knew i could count on her to tell me the truth about if my dress makes me look bad or my make-up isnt right, so i waited till she agreed to come with me on our first look for a dress to ask her if she would do it and she was so pleased. we also have her partner Chris, i wanted my MOH and bridesmaid walking down the aisle with an usher but without them looking too uncomfortable so who better than the person she is most comfortable with and he was so happy to be asked to help out which was nice.




And finally we have my little brother and his girlfriend Thomas and Emma as before i wanted them to be comfortable so to walk down together makes it all more calm and natural.










There are a few more people who are included in the party but i dont have photos of because they dont like their photos taken but when the wedding comes around they will have to.lol.

First is the best man, Chris or 'random' as he is known, he has been daves bestfriend since the beginning of time lol well a long time.

The other is my mom who without he i wouldnt be able to do alot of the DIY projects as she is helping me with most of the wedding, she bought the glass bowls yesterday and she will be buying the card and ribbon stock for the stationary and she came with me to the national wedding show so not only is she mother of the bride she is also my best friend it also helps that we also work together so if i have an awesome idea i can quickly run to her and run it by her before i forget when i get home.lol.

As you may notice i dont have any younger bridesmaids and there is a reason for this, i do have 5 nieces aged between 2 and 11 but due to family problems they are not written into the wedding, the one niece wont be coming at all and as for the other 4 i will let my older brother know that if he wants the girls involved then he can buy the outfits as i know that if i were to spend around £40 on each girl their mother would pull them out at last minute so it will be a waste so i will invite my brother and the girls but not their mother, if they do not like this arrangement then they can just not come as planning a wedding is stressful enough without having to worry about more drama. It does bother me a little that they wont be in it for sure but i suppose thats life.


No comments:

Post a Comment