Wednesday 31 March 2010

my big idea

well yesterday i wrote about my big idea for a fingerprint tree thinking wow thats an awesome idea until i came across these on google and there are so many people doing them, i was thinking it was a really original thing, lol, well its not but its still a great idea so i still may do it as it is inexpensive and i will frame it and put it in the house.


me and my mom went to the hotel this morning to have another look at the room again for me and first time for my mom and realised just how big the tables are, my little centerpieces will look a little bit small so we decided we are going to have the little metal buckets that some people use for the favours and fill them with different sweeties as i have a very sweet tooth so at least i will be happy, lol, so atleast that will take up some more of the tables and im going to scatter petals to its not going to be too bare.




mmmmm i really want some sweeties now lol.........can you get purple bon bons?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment