Sunday 5 September 2010

It is not quite my birthday but i treated myself to a puppy this week, we went to pick one on friday, as soon as we walked in we saw 6 puppies, 2 were just over 9 weeks and 4 we around 16 weeks, i just fell in love with the little 9 week old girl, she was so small and all the onlder ones were jumping over her all excited i just had to save her. Her name is Mimi and she is a pedigree king charles spaniel.








Sorry for the overload in pictures but i just couldnt help myself she is so cute, apart from the pooping almost everytime i sit down to eat, and the part where my brother and dad will sit there and keep saying she is supposed to be doing her bussiness on the paper but not putting her on the paper even if i am cleaning up the last load. I think my dad is trying to see if i am going to crack, the only thing i am going to crack about is that they are annoying me, telling her that she is bad but not doing anything about it, she is just going to be confussed. Anyway i am hoping she can have her last injections on friday that way she can start going outside and that will hopefully get her used to going outside after a dinner then be worn out for when she goes to bed she wont want to sleep on the bed but in her own bed. Last night she had a little bit of loose poops that i made her a big box to sleep in but from about half 10 till quater past 1 she was asleep but then she woke up and noticed i wasnt right nest to her so i had to take her out of the box but into her bed where i left her till about 7 this morning when she woke me up by crying so i put her on the bed and she went back to sleep. I think i might try putting a hot water bottle on her bed see if she prefers that

No comments:

Post a Comment