Tuesday 28 September 2010

Day 5: my favourite quote and day 6: 20 of my favourite things.

Day 5: my favourite quote.

I have a few quotes but one of them would have to be quoting the funniest band in the world madness,
'It's all egg bacon beans and a friiiiiiiiiiiied sliiiiiiiiice.' lol. I just have to shout that when ever its on in the car i just have to.

The next one is the saying for cadbury's flake.
'Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate, tastes like chocolate ever tasted before.' Love it.

And finally we have the ever famous quote from Forrest Gump who, while say on the bench, quotes his own mother saying,
'Momma said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get.' Which is so true.

Day 6: 20 of my favourite things.

  1. My ever loving Mr, who has put up with my spoiled ways and bratty attitude and come throught my infertility battle with me.
  2. My mom who is my best friend, we do so much together, we live together until i am married, we shop together, and we work together, i really dont know where i would be if my mom wasnt around. She has also been through my infertility too.
  3. My puppy Mimi, event though i have only had her around 4 weeks she has stollen my heart, she has learned so much in such a small time, If you havnt already read about her, She is a king charles spaniel and is just about 12 weeks.
  4. My blogs, i used to just have an annonomus blog somewhere else but i didnt feel like i was really using it to my advantage so i thought i would start 2 new ones where i can cross reference somethings but have a main objective in each so someone who wants to read about infertility and the journey can read the one and someone who wants to check out my wedding journey can check out the other one.
  5. Clothes, before i comited myself to different things i had a lot of dispencable cash so once pay day came around i would be off to the shopping centre and spending, i only recently had to clear out over half of my clothes as they were either too worn, or not suitable, and i didnt have the space for them, but they will still be one of my favourite things.
  6. Shoes, as with above i own so many pairs of shoes i have no idea how many i have, but i love shoes, what more can i say im a girl.
  7. Movies, I own so many movies its great, i am the sort of person who can watch a movie over and over and not get bored, i like most types of movies and will give them all a chance.
  8. My book collection, its huge, i learned to read from a very young age and by the time i was 7 i had read the hobbit and lord of the rings, one of the earliest books i remember reading was watership down when i was about 6, i remember this because they didnt have a copy in the lower school so i had to go into the year 6 (which is age 10 or 11) to get the book. i loved it apart from when i switched school and they wouldnt allow me to read older kids books and had to read what the other kids was reading so when i was in year 6 i had to sit around and re-read watership down and i got so irritated i told everyone what happens in the end, lol. I know this was a little bit out of order but if they let me read books to my level then i wouldnt have needed to do it would i.
  9. My other animals, I have a rabbit called Bob, a russian hamster called Lil H (little houdini as she was able to escape numerous times from a sealed tank both a plastic one and a glass one) and then we have 2 chipmonks who can be quite annoying when they start to shreak. 
  10. Cheese, i love cheese, i could introduce cheese into everything i eat, there are a few cheeses i really cant stand though, anything with veins in it, or that has matured for too long, it is too acidy for me.
  11. My cute pink notebook laptop, i have a normal size laptop that is just plain silver and was quite small when i bought it but over time it got viruses and  just got a little bit slow so i got me a new one, and it is so cute and small i can fit it in my handbag.
  12. Home made chocolate cake, i love to make it, with the chocolate fudge filling. mmmmm slightly warmed with ice cream its pure heaven.
  13. Sky, no not the thing above you my sky in my bedroom, as i still live at home sometimes i dont get to watch what i want on the regular tv so i have to go upstairs to watch it but i have the same channels up there as we do down stairs so thats ok, and the best plus point is i can indulge in as much disney channel as i like with out anyone moaning at me, lol.
  14. Google, i love google so much its reduculous. My mom knows if she wants to know anything she can just ask me and i will be more than happy to spend hours finding useless things out on there, i know i am a bit of a geek, ok ok a lot of a geek but i just cant help it.
  15. My bedroom, this is one thing that i love for selfish reasons as my brother is always moaning that we pay the same amount of money to my parents each week but he only has a small room while i have the master bedroom, this being when i was younger i always had to share my bedroom with my sister so we needed the bigger room, and he always had a room to his self so he didnt need such a big one.
  16. Marmite, enough said.
  17. Burger king XL bacon double cheese burgers, beofre i met my Mr i dont remember going to BK but he always went there instead of maccies so as soon as i took that first bite i was in heaven.
  18. Sweeties, i have a very sweet tooth so you can always find sweets in my hand bag and my work bag.
  19. Facebook, not because i spend all day on there but some of the things you read on there is more entertaining than tv, and alot of pot calling the kettle black moments.
  20. Finally i had to leave one of the best till last, i love this thing so much if i dont encounter it in a day i get edgy, (not quite) this is the ulimate.....Pepsi max, it cant be regular pepsi or diet it has to be pepsi max there is no contest, i go through about 8 litres in a week, i love it.
Come back tomorrow for day 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment