Saturday 25 September 2010

Day 3: my favourite television program

Here i am again and i just have to put my top 5 up here as i cant just pick one.

First up on my list has to be 18 kids and counting. I find this program awesome, just how a couple could have 18 (its 19 now but we haven't had the episodes with the 19th baby yet) kids what are go well mannered and educated is amazing. I couldn't fault this family or the program at all.

Second has to be family guy. this never fails to make me laugh, and the fact that the sister looks like Dave's ex its funny. lol.

Next we have Hannah Montana, yes i know it is a kids show but i am a big kid at heart and i don't think that will ever change.

Then there is Sonny with a chance, again another Disney channel show but it has some awesome young talent.

Finally we have a show that is finished now but i loved watching it, the story was great the outfits were perfect and just a fun program. This is Pushing daisies.

Come back again tomorrow for day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment