Thursday 16 September 2010

Go ape

I posted a while ago about wanting to take my wedding party to go ape which is like an adventure in the trees, well for my birthday i decided i wanted to go so me, dave, my mom and my dad went yesterday and all i can say is WOW!!!! It was awesome, a little bit taxing in some parts as i dont really have much upper body strength but i so cant wait to go again, i took a lot of pictures and videos so take a look.










































There were some video clips but it took over an hour of waiting for it to load before i gave up.

2 comments:

  1. With a fear for heights, you wouldn't catch me doing half of what you did!
    I feel giddy just looking at the photos!!!
    Well done you.


    Jay Rowden - Photographer
    http://www.jayrowden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristram Mayhew, Chief Gorilla, Go Ape!20 September 2010 at 02:12

    So glad you enjoyed your treetime with us.
    Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

    ReplyDelete