Thursday 23 September 2010

Day 1: my favourite song.

This is i little bit hard as i have a few so i will just put my top 5.


My favourite as of this week is, Introducing me by Nick Jonas in Camp Rock 2.



This song is so cool i have had it on repeat for about 3 hours at work for the past 3 days, i think i am a little bit obsessed lol.

The next song is The phantom of the opera by Sarah Brightman and Antonio Banderas.



I originally wanted to have this (or at least the beginning part) as i walked down the aisle but i don't think many people would really understand.

Then there is Held by Natalie Grant.



This is in my top 5 because when i was having the most trouble dealing with infertility a really nice girl at church pointed me in the direction of this song, i had listened to Natalie Grants music before but not come across this one, it made me feel a little bit better knowing that no matter how hard things get i am being held and there is some reason behind this.

At number 4 is the theme to shrek, It is you (i have loved) by Dana Glover.



I absolutely love this song, i am hoping this will be our first dance song.

And last but by no means least is What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong.



This is the other contender for our first dance song, (This was done by someone on YouTube i just borrowed it to show what we wanted to do. So thanks who ever did this.) We wanted to take our own pictures and do a slide show similar to this using our pictures and our baby pictures and us growing up.

There is my top 5 come back tomorrow for day 2: my favourite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment