Saturday 30 April 2011

teary time

As i think everyone on the planet knows that yesterday was the royal wedding and i have to say i was looking forward to it for quite some time. Mostly because i wanted to see the dress but i also wanted to see the look on williams face when he saw kate, that was a priceless moment. I do love the dress so much, it was spectacular (i wish i was able to get away with a dress like that) but i had vissions of her wearing something more like what her sister was wearing just with a longer train to show off her amazing figure, but she looked so beautiful i dont think the dress would really change much for her.

There was just a few things about the wedding that got to me and made me unable to watch it all. I managed to see up until he had given her her ring but i had to excuse myself to the bathroom, i got so upset that its going to be even longer until i am in that position, not that i will be marrying a prince of england or having people from all over the world and celebrities to my wedding but to me my little wedding would still have made me feel like a princess. Not knowing when our wedding will be is really getting to me. Maybe if money was no problem then i dont thing i would have so much stress and i could set another date but with all of our problems that need to be resolved are mostly issues that involve money which really doesnt help.

Another excuse i had to leave watching the wedding is Mimi had to go to the vets during the wedding (we got back as they were coming out of the church). With cavaliers they have a common problem with their knees, well i have noticed that Mimi walks with her legs straight sometimes and it has gotten significantly more frequant so i was keeping an eye on her and i saw her knees wobble as she walked away from me, at the vets they confirmed what i thought, she has luxating patella on her back right leg and maybe on her back left, she is booked in for a consult with the ortho on friday and to have sedation and xrays. I got a little upset as she is still just a puppy (10 months) but they said it is better to get it sorted sooner rather than later. If the ortho thinks it is serious she may need surgery which seems like a big step. I am just hoping its not going to cost too much as there are limits to her insurance and just the consult, sedation and xrays are going to cost just under £160 which is quite expensive but i have seen somebodies quote for surgery and that was £1200. I will keep you updated with what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment