Tuesday 5 April 2011

chair covers

I have been a little bit reluctant to post anything about the wedding lately as once i had found what i thought was a great deal it either fell through or there were catches but we finally have chair covers, well we don't have them as such but i sent off the cheque for them today, they are £1.95 per chair and that includes a sash so we ordered 85 of those then we have to add one a £50 deposit that will also play as a security deposit so we will get that back 2 weeks after the wedding if everything is all in order. so in the last month i have written cheques of over £230 just on deposits which does feel a bit sickening but i suppose it has to be done.

So we have the following off the top of my head there are probably a few things i have forgotten:
Church
Hotel
Photographer
Chair covers
My dress
My shoes
My tiara
Bridesmaids shoes
Cuff links
Stationary stock
1/3 of the jars/vases/bowls for candies
Hundreds of candles
Items for centre pieces
Some decorations e.g bows
Dj for reception
Cake

I know there has to be something i have forgot but it is past 1am so i cant really be blamed can i.

No comments:

Post a Comment