Thursday 28 April 2011

Little bit of a change in the big day

Well there is still going to be a big day just not of the wedding variety (well for a little while anyways). Let me explain.

Next year me and Dave turn 25 (no not on the same day and we are not some backwards inbread incestuous twins either). Daves birthday is in march and mine is in september so last night we decided there was need for some fun next year so we decided we would have a big joint 25th birthday party, even better it will be fancy dress. As i have posted before i love dressing up, i do it for christmas at work, for charity fun runs give me an excuse and i will dress for it. So we decided that we will maybe have it around june or july which is in the middle so i will be having a premature quarter of a century party. I was in a little world of my own after we decided as to what i would dres up as and here were some of my choices and the reasons.

Pirate.

I always wanted a pirate party, i just think it would be so fun and i would get to burn invitations and things like that and make treasure maps for directions, but i dont think everyone would be all for that and so either wouldnt come or they wouldnt dress up.


Rocky horror.

I love the rocky horror picture show, i have watched it so many times and i even have the glee special soundtrack too, yes i am a gleek but who can blame me right? well i thought i could be Janet for the first half then change into something a little more racy later but then i thought. I really dont want to see the likes of my dad, brother and some friends in not much more than underwear, the thought makes me a little bit on the ill side so thats not really a good idea.



Jessica Rabbit.

I loved the way she looked with her red dress, long legs and red hair, she was what a real woman would look like to me, she had amazing curves. I dont think i have a reason not to go for this option apart from i dont want to wear a wig but im also not sure if i want to dye my hair red either.


Pageant queen.

I never got to have a prom in school but always wanted to wear an amazing gown, other than a wedding dress obviously, but i never got to wear one so i thought if i got a gown, sash and a crown i could go as a pageant queen. Only thing is the price of the gown, sash and crown.


Avatar (navi).

Since i found out about this movie i loved the look of the navi, one problem i just dont have the body shape to walk around in a skin tight blue suit, if i ever got that small this would be my first choice but i dont think i could pull it off.




I will re post when i think of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment