Tuesday 1 March 2011

Its what month????!!!!!!

I cant believe it is march already!!!!!! Just when the joint account is starting to look healthy money has to start coming out for deposits and buying things, i don't want to take the money out, lol. I need to wait till Thursday to see how much i am going to get paid this week as i have been working everyday since the 14th Feb and i want to know how much the tax man is going to take. I know what i am going to do, I'm going to sign on my online banking at just after midnight on Wednesday night and i should be able to see, so if you hear a funny noise it may be me, either screaming because I'm rich or calling someone all the scamming dirty asshole bitches under the sun.

Another plus point we are now the proud owners of a new (please read preloved) renault megane and i am insured to drive it too!!!! It turns out i almost halved the insurance by adding me to the policy so i think that entitles me to drive it don't you think.

Me and the MR sat down the other day and worked out prices for the wedding and how much we would have left over for extras and we decided we are going to hire suits as before we were worried we may just have to buy some cheap-ish suits but we worked it out and we should be ok, the only thing is it is the same price for 6 suits as it is for 5 (due to if you hire 5 the groom goes free) so we either need to think of another friend to wear one or get my grandad to wear one but i don't really want to ask him as he will take it as a hint and will pay for it and i don't want to sound like my sisters begging for money, its just not me, but we have time before we have to pay the deposits and sort it out so we should be ok. I also need to find more bowls and things for candies to go in as i only have the 4 vases at the moment, i like the thought of going to TKMaxx again as they had some good stuff on offer but i just cant be bothered to go all that way if they don't have anything, but then again i may be able to convince Dave to let me drive us there, we will see. Also we still don't know what to do about the photographer, when me and my mom went to the last wedding fayre we met this really nice guy who does it and he sounded really professional and all the pictures we looked at were really good with the posed ones and the candid shots but it costs £750 just for the cd package, which in our current situation could be used on something else but there isn't much of an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment