Tuesday 8 March 2011

our catch up

I met up with my MOH on Saturday to bring her up to date with the bits and pieces that i have decided on. She had an op on her knee last week so her daddy dropped her off and we went to the pub for lunch which was amazing i will have to go there again, but anyway lol, i think it told her about everything and she LOVES!!!!! the idea of the candy buffet. I got to meet her new boyfriend too, and i must admit he is a lot better than the last one, i don't mean the last one wasn't a nice guy but looking back now it was like he was trying to get people to like like her was trying to hard but Scott seemed like a genuine guy but its still early days so we will see.

As it is the beginning of lent i have decided to take it serious this year, last year i managed it but i only went with the chocolate as it was something i thought i could do as there would be something i could substitute it with but this year i have decided that i am giving up bread and other yeast products, i know this will be a challenge for me as i think bread is a big part of my diet like a roll with my soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, so i am going to work hard and maybe this will keep my mind on track and i can concentrate on the prayers that's are needed. I'm sure with the help of my mom i will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment