Thursday 24 February 2011

Im stealing again

Not physically stealing but taking peoples quizes and things from their blogs, lol, im so bad but i suppose thats how it gets round so here it is.
26 things about me
1. Age: 23
2. Blog Title Inspiration: well its about my big day in the preperation stage so whats easier than calling it my big day in preperation, lol.
3. Chore You Hate: I hate drying up the dishes, i just hate it i dont know why.
4. Day at the Beach or Cozy Rainy Day? day at the beach but not if its too hot as i burn but i love the sand and walking along the waters edge really does do something to you.
5. Essential Start Your Day Item: My slippers, before i go to the toilet or let the dog out i have to get some comfy slippers.
6. Favorite Color: Purple
7. Gold or Silver? colour wise silver but metal wise it has to be gold as silver leaves me with a rash but i dont like the yellow gold colour.
8. Height: 5'7''
9. Instruments You Play: I can play the piano, double bass, drums and i have a violin but not really that into it any more the novelty has worn off.
10.Job Title: Machine operator
11. Kids: Im working on it
12. Live: Dudley in the west midlands which is the uk for people who didnt know.
13. Mom's Name: deb
14. Book Currently on Your Nightstand: Essential guide to IVF
15. Nicknames: Aim, or ame however you spell it its still like 'aim fire'
16. Overnight Hospital Stays? I fainted once at a boat festival, they were going to let me go home but as i had hit my head they kept me in just incase. Then I was in a car accident and was in for 2 days it was my miracle as i was paralysed from the waist down when it happened and i started getting the feeling back the next day. My mom knew how serious it was when they started drawing on my feet and poking them with a pin and i didnt flinch as i have the most sensitive feet ever, nomatter how deep a sleep i was in if someone touched my feet i would wake up.
17. Pet Peeve: Right now its the pregnant girl at work being treated like she is dissabled its rediculous, sometimes i have seen her ask people to get her a piece of card.
18. Quote from a Movie: Forrest Gump: 'momma said life was like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get'. So true.
19. Right or Left Handed? Right.
20. Siblings: Biologically i have 2 sisters & 2 brothers but if i go on the ones i have seen and spoken to regular (or at all) in the past 2 years then i have 1 brother.
21. Time You Wake Up? As i work a twilight shift i dont have to get up early so i get up when the dog gets up or when i wake up, unless i am going somewhere then i get my mom to wake me up.
22. Underwear: Right now comfy briefs.
23. Vegetable You Dislike: Broccoli and thats only because of the texture the little nobbles on the flurettes just seem wrong.
24. What Makes You Run Late: forgetting something like brushing my teeth or breaking a hairband and having to find another one.
25. Yummy Food You Make: Philidelphia taglitelli with parma ham, chicken breast stuffed with cheese wrapped in parma ham.
26. Zoo, Favorite Animal: Penguins.
There 26 things about me, some were pretty random but oh well it took up some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment