Friday 2 July 2010

is here!!!!!!!

well i said i was going to take pictures of my dress when it came, well here is the story first of yesterday......

well i walked to work monday and tuesday and drove on wednesday even though the car was spluttering and sounded like a tank and we had to pick up a new alternator, i was ready to drive again on thursday (well my mom was as i dont drive lol) but my brother decided he was going to fix my moms alternator, before we go, then he comes in and say we wont be driving nowhere as he had wrecked the belt of some sort so i had to head out to work early, i was rather annoyed, that would be i spend an hour walking to work then do my 5 and a half hour shift then the hour walk home, and to make it a little bit worse it started to rain on the way home, it wasnt the rain i was really bothered about but my trousers were baggy in the first place but when they get soggy they drag and i spent most of the walk hoisting them up, i was glad to get home and have a was, so went in, through to the kitchen to get a towel and drop off my bag then head to the bathroom, i had been in there about 10 minutes when my mom came to the dor and asked if i had noticed what as in the kitchen right next to where i got my towel, i thought she was going to say a spider or something but no it was my dres!!!!! i had stood there for and not even noticed the great big suit bag on the chair lol, just like me. well i sort of forgot to take pictures as i up packed it and tried it on as i was a little bit on the excited side lol but i took a few pictures today but not taking it out the bag as its so hard to put back in the bag a its a suit bag they sent it in and not a dress bag, i am going to gey one as soon as i can as it is getting a little bit crushed in there. the first pic is of the suit bag the other 2 are of the top of the dress and the detail on it, below those i have put the pictures of me in the dress that i had taken at the bridal shop as it is the same dress.









1 comment:

  1. Congrats yoou look gorgeous!

    You will be a princess for the day x

    ReplyDelete