Wednesday 30 June 2010

KAC syndrome (kid at christmas syndrome)

right let me explain, well as you know (probably because i have blogged about it for the last like 2 posts lol) well i got my bargain of a dress from ebay, and i know i only won it on monday but i have been so anxious for the past 2 days now, i cant wait to get it hence the kid at christmas syndrome lol i even got to the point where i kept looking on ebay waiting for them to say they had sent the dress and when i left for work i was starting to become a little bit sad and started to think maybe they didnt want to send me the dress after all and i would be back where i was before just with my hopes of getting my dress for less than the down payment on a new car lol so as work went so slow i was waiting to get home and check ebay again, and there it was when i signed in the message saying his wife had sent the dress this morning and will be with us no later than monday, now i just have to deal with the wait and hope the delivery guys dont manage to ruin it, that would just be my luck. well to keep my mind off the dress im off to look at shoes and hair styles......

No comments:

Post a Comment