Wednesday 7 July 2010

too much blogging and wedding 'research' maybe?????

well i think i may have done a tad bit too much blogging and constantly on google that my hard drive has given up. i was looking for some more cake ideas and the computer just gave up and wouldnt turn on again, after trying so many times i did the diagnostics test on it and it failed and told me i had to replace the hard drive, its a good thing it is still under warrenty so they picked it up this morning but i dont know when i will get it back to i am left to use my dad laptop and i hate it as its so big and heavy where as my laptop is a tiny little pink hp that i can just pop in my handbag when im on the go or seeing my MOH so now i just have to deal with what i have, and the worse part is my laptop didnt have a cd drive and so i didnt back up my things so now i have none of my wedding idea pictures, the pictures of my dress, the cake ideas, the flowers, all the saved sites in my favourites all i have now is what ever is saved on my blog or my facebook or my phone i think i am going to see how much i can get an external hard drive for and then i can store eveything on there so that it wont be used as often as the laptop and i wont lose eveything again......i think it deserved the bang i gave it when i had spent 2 hours trying to fix it lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment