Saturday 17 July 2010

the dress again

as i have blogged before i got my dress and tried it on but it was sent in a suit bag and so i had to buy a dress bag, as the dress had already been worn and as it does have a train it was a bit dirty so me and my mom decided to wait till the dress bag came to clean off the bottom so as the dress bag came we though i would just pop it on again so i could see if i could get away with wearing heels (which i cant) and when i lift the dress and put the strap on my wrist where the dirt is that you can see then clean it off we didnt get it all of so will try again, my mom says she still might take it to the dry cleaners nearer the time but i didnt really want to pay £80 or more to clean the underneath of a dress that we can clean ourselves with a bit of time and effort. i got my mom to pull it in to the point it is going to be for the wedding which i am going to have to not lose weight if i dont want to have it altered as the waist comes right in, i do think the bust area needs to be pulled in a bit more about an inch as there was still some 'jiggle' there...lol. but i thought i would post some pictures of it as this isnt a shop sample but THE actual dress. i am not going to lose weight just tone my arms as i have never had tones arms but they look a little bit too big for my liking. (note, i am not wearing an underskirt with the dress in the picture but i will be wearing a small one but i think i may hire one thats what the previous lady did)

















No comments:

Post a Comment