Saturday 5 February 2011

Beter late than never..

I was meant to post this last night but i never got round to do it as i had to stop the dog from barking every 2 seconds because the wind was making noises so here it is.

As i said yesterday i picked up some great bargains from TKMaxx yesterday and just had to show you what i got, I plan on using these as the main parts of my candy buffet, i will also be getting some other vases, jars and bowls from Ikea when i can but these were just such a great deal i couldn't not get them.


Please excuse the holes in the wall i tried to hang shelves but the wall plugs were just not playing along.
 I am thinking if i can get about 12 different ones then fill them with different things it would look good, i might even place boxes under the table clothe so we have to variation in height but that is something i will sort out in a long time.

Don't you just love the shoes too, these are just one of my new pairs. I went searching Ikea the one day for a suitable shoe cupboard which didn't take up too much room but could hold a reasonable amount of shoes as i have a lot, lol. Well we have been invited to go to the dogs with the work next week and i think i have bought myself 4 new outfits and 2 new pairs of shoes, lol. Yes just for the one night, i am not very confidant in what i wear, i am always thinking people are judging me so i thought if i had a few to choose from then i might feel a bit more comfortable. My last buy was SKINNY jeans, i have never worn skinny jeans before, but i have lost weight and with heels it doesn't look too bad, i just need to find a top that isn't too tight to wear with it so that i don't look like a dodgy sandy from grease wannabe lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment