Saturday 26 June 2010

my hen do's

yes that was hen do's and not just hen do. well there is going to be the group hen and stag at go ape earlier on in the year a sort of team building for weddings lol just so that everyone knows everyone else, then my beautiful MOH Amy is excited about planning my hen do which i presume is going to be the usual go out and have cocktails and strippers.....which i really dont want, the drinks part is ok just i have a thing about having a stripper when i would be centre of attention where you have to cover them in baby oil and you are normally made to be at their.....*bulge* i wouldnt mind if we went to one of those shows where there are alot of ladies and the guys are on stage that would be ok so i think i should let my MOH in on this, oh and i really dont like it when the strippers have long hair they remind me too much of peter stringfellow and thats just plain wrong...lol......

then my other hen do i want to go to new york for a few days with my mom and MOH and maybe bridesmaid if the can get the money together, if not me and my mom will go and shop, i love american candies and thought about having hersheys kisses dotted on the tables and maybe in favour boxes and my mom wants to go to a craft shop we heard of on manhatten island and do some sight seeing i just really want to go with my mom, as we are planning to go to america for honeymoon and stop off in new york but will have an idea of what i want to do while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment