Friday 27 August 2010

Post 2 of today.....bling

Well it is my birthday in 3 weeks and me and the MR went looking for my b'day gift, i did want a watch from debenhams (with all the things i have been buying from their lately i should move in lol) they have the watches in 4 colours, lilac, pink, lemon and green and i couldnt decided which one i wanted so i wanted all 4, well the other day i treated myself to the lilac one and when we went to look at the others the mr said do i really need more than one watch and i said well what would he be getting me instead and he said we could have a look round so we went to look at this table which was filed with 'bling' on sale so we had a look and i was thinking something purple to go with my colour scheme but then came across this really cute bracelet with dark and light blue gems, so pretty, then the MR said that dont i need a 'something blue', so i said that was a great idea so that was part of my gift. The picture is not the best but i will take a better one when i can get hold of my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment