Saturday 14 August 2010

i bought some wedding stuff.

Now I know I am still 25 months away but I just had to buy a few things while I had some spare money. so i was searching for shoes as i know this was going to be a horrible task as i have to go for flats and i didn't think i was going to find anything nice in a flat.........but i found some really cute purple pumps from debenhams so we popped in today and when i tried them on i could see myself wearing these so i bought them for just £12.




Then while i was at the checkout there were these girls looking at a diamond barrette but put it down so when they went to the next free checkout i picked it up and knew i wanted it, it was the last one, then the girls came back for it but, hehehe, it wasn't there, well they put it down so it was a free for all, lol.  the picture is a little bit dark as i am using my phone which doesn't have flash.


The other pain reason we went in there was so that i could pick out a tiara as it had to be the right one, so i tried on a few but as the shop was a little busy o only got my mom to take a picture of the one i wanted, i did plan on getting a similar one from eBay but after looking i didn't think they were as sparkly so i am going to go back tomorrow and pick this one up for around £40. (do mind the make-up free face, i had just got in from my run when my mom and dad said they were heading out so i didn't have time to put my face on or do my hair, and another note my hair will be longer then this in the picture)


Before leaving i went to look at the dress section so see if they had any new designs in and found these dresses, i know the girls would have preferred long dresses but there is no harm in trying them, they may actually look quite nice, i may even get them the same shoes as me just so that they match.

No comments:

Post a Comment