Wednesday 14 April 2010

so called families

so there may be a mention of the wedding in this but most of it wont be..

well a feel ashamed to say that i have some people in my family, i had a brother who had this girlfriend that is the size of a whale and everyone seems to think the sun shines out of her backside, when their last kid was born she was born with a mop of black hair so i asked if i could send the picture off to the magazine in the baby bad hair days section and i got the go ahead, but it took a while for them to put it in the mag, then when it got put in there they said i shouldnt have put it in there without permission, can you say deaf or what. they always make it sould like i am doing something wrong just because i told everyone that she faked at least one of her 'misscarages' and she didnt like it, can you blame me, having to carry that around with me i was feeling like crap that my brother believed that he had list future kids, i dont care how she wanted to deal with it and if my brother dosnt want to believe me then he will have a rude awakening when he finally puts it wll together and realises that i was right all along.

then there was my older sister who says i only cause trouble so that i can have my mom all to myself, when they abandoned my mom in the first place, she was always a trouble maker even when she was younger, she used to have her lunch at home then go to her friends and tell her parents that she wasnt fed, then she rang the social services that my mom hit her, and she put herself in care just so that she could get the benefits, and how screwed up is that, then she borrowed money from my grandad then not pay him back, then had the nerve to write him a letter claiming she had no money and had nothing and more or less saying she was bankrupt, but my grandad wasnt that stupid to just give her money and showed us the letter, well later that year i was having a bbq and she turned up and there was no happy birthday or nothing just bragging that her new girlfriend had bought her there expensive jeans and tops and stuff, then dave had to leave so when i let him out and went to the toilet i could hear her slagging him off because he didnt pay her no attention, like the day was all about her, here is a little tip it wasnt, well i packed up all the food and put it in a bag and walked out, i hung around down the road at the bus stop for a bit until i could see that she was about to leave so i headed back and she was saying that i was nothing but a spoiled little brat, so i shouted infront of her new girlfriend that i may be a spoiled brat but at least i dont write letters to my grandad asking for money after i havnt paid back the first lot, and she just sped off in her car, i didnt see her for a few years then she messaged me on facebook about getting involved in things that didnt involve me, but she was saying this about a situation that didnt involve her, pot kettle black.....and all she could say is we have never been the same to her as we are to the rest because she is gay, well if that was the case why was it me who gave her my bed when she had no where to go, it always seem to be if something is not going her way she says its because she is gay, i just wait how long it is for her to use that line....

then there was my other sister, who says i was a slag because of personal reasons but she was the one who ws going out with a guy in his 30's when she was 15 and got diseases, then decided to get back at him by getting together with his friend and getting pregnant within like a month just to get back at him, and im the slag. then she left that guy and even told my brother and his girlfriend that she did it because he believed i was seeing him behind her back....i was with dave at this point and i would never have touched any guy that she had been with, im not saying he wasnt a decent guy but after being with her and her diseases i woulodnt go anywhere near them, so after him she set herself up on a dating website, and almost every week she was seeing someone new, and who was left looking after her kid, suprise suprise, the one day she said she was going shopping for the kids birthday so could i watch her, i said i had an interview so could she be back in time but she wasnt so i had to take her to the shopping centre to meet her and have a guess what, she wasnt shopping she was meeting another guy and i was left with the kid so i told her to take her as i was going to my interview, shows what kind of parent she is dont it, then she finally met a guy she wanted to stay with, who drang all day, was surposed to be getting money for being dissabled when really he was just lazy and drank and smoked weed, then they had a fight and i went to say for the nite, and she had to ring the police and told them he was looking at little girls and he hit her and it was infront of her kid, so from that day, me my mom and dad helped her move out her flat and into my brothers house, we were even there all day on xmas eve and as soon as she was moved out she didnt want anything to do with us, and guess what she took him back and denied that he hit her or that she said he looked at girls, and this is the person she leaves her kid with, then she told my brother that she was never letting her kid see me or my mom again, but when i txt her she said she was being a family and she never said anything, then to make it even worse she came up 2 xmases ago saying that the kid misses us she came up the one week on her own then the next with the kid, they got their xmas presents and u know what, we havnt seen them since, and they are saying that i made this happen, i cant see how it is my fault.

so all in all i am surposed to have 2 brothers and 2 sisters but realistically i have one brother, and i am surposed to have 5 nieces but as i havnt seen them in years i dont have any and i know it may sound a little mean but even if they come around i am not getting emotionally attatched anymore, they are not on my friends list on facebook but still read it, and then moan when they read something they dont want to hear, then they say they are getting on with their life, if they were they wouldnt be reading my facebook, she even called me a prostitute on facebook yesterday just because i joined a group saying under 18's should be banned from there because her kid and one of my brothers kids is on there and they aint even teens yet, what is the need, i said that if they get taken off or hurt its only going to be their fault for letting them on there in the first place. the only person i feel sorry for is my mom because all of them are saying that my mom is siding with me on everything i have said but the never asked my mom if she feels the same way they just assume because i still live at home and me and my mom are so close that i have like brain washed her or something, the main reason i spend so much time with my mom is that she is my best friend and we work together, my mom never said that any of them couldnt come round anymore or anything, so when they say that i have pushed everyone away just to have her all to myself, really it is them that want my mom to choose me or them ....

well rant over for now....i have this countdown on my desktop and i have 890 days till i get married, sometimes it feels so long but being able to see it drop another day feels really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment