Wednesday 21 April 2010

another shopping trip

on saturday me and my MOH are going shopping to find some more dresses and we remembered to make appointments this time, i was going to invite emma as she will need a dress to but at the sametime i was thinking, thomas and emma were surposed to be moving away for her to go to uni so i feel like i cant really count on them so i dont really know what to do, do i just have amy or do i keep it open to emma and just wait for a while?? well any way me and amy are going shopping and she is bringing allong her friend deb who she used to bring into college so it should be fun, we got an appointment at the bride shop in kingswinford at 10 then one at merry hill brides at 12.30 so between those we can go to the pub or something, this will be the first time amy will see me in my dress so i hope she likes it, then we have to find dresses that work for her, i told her the other day about the site where you can design your own dresses and she thought that was great so she would be playing on there for a while.

saturday is going to be a busy day as amy has to pick me up on the morning then head to the stores then i have to go to daves then head to my house before we head out for a meal for my moms birthday, which is today. Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment